Saturday, January 15, 2005

Swing Trading thoughts

Good evening Stock Bandits!

I have started this web log to share additional thoughts that are frequently not in my swing trading newsletter. Each night, I send out the letter containing some market commentary and a number of stock picks, but rarely address other trading topics such as psychology, position sizing, goals, training, routines, capital preservation, trading styles, focus, winning streaks, losing streaks, and many other things not found currently on my swing trading site. I might even list a movie pick!

From time to time, I will post here and address these items and more. Your feedback is welcomed and I would be happy to occasionally take chart requests to state my opinion on them. Check back often to see what has changed, and let me know if you are finding value in what you read here.

To my subscribers, I appreciate your input and hope that you are trading better now than ever. To the tire kickers, stop by for a free trial and check it out!

Good night,

The Stock Bandit

As on my site, my disclaimer states that I will not be held responsible for investment actions you take as a result of stocks mentioned here. Your investment actions are your own, and should be done after careful research and consideration, as well as with the advice of a registered professional.

0 Comments:

<< Home